Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District. Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District.
2.While Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3.Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5.Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6.The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are unregistered Trademarks of Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7.Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District reviews, on an occasional basis, some or all of the sites linked to the Site. Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District. These links are provided as a service of Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District and should not infer acceptance nor rejection of the content of these Sites.
8.Although Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District does not and will not tolerate hate and/or discrimination against any individual or group of people for any reason at anytime. Anyone or any group who purposefully submits any material, in any form, that is deemed offensive will be reported to the proper authorities is so warranted.
9.Software and other materials from this Site may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
10. The Site is available only to individuals who are over the age of thirteen, or have been permitted to use the Site by a legal guardian. Permission granted to those under the age of thirteen to use the Site should be given in consideration that some information will be required and used by the Site, in accordance with the Use Agreement.
11. As a User, You will be allowed to post information, data and text to publicly accessible and limited-access areas of the Site. You are not allowed to post copyrighted information, logos, seals, slogans or any other intellectual property from third parties on any part of the Site unless you have sought and received express permission from the owner of said intellectual property to do so.
In order to operate the Site, Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District must have certain rights. Consequently, when You post information, text, files, links, attachments, software or other materials ("Content") to publicly visible areas of the Site, You are granting, or warranting that the owner of such Content has expressly granted, a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, perform, display and delete such Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, in perpetuity.
You should use good judgment when posting information, remarks or other Content regarding other users, service providers, Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District or any other third party. You may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Users, Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District or third parties as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, remarks or other information or Content which You post to the Site. Under federal law (specifically, the Communications Decency Act of 1996), Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District is not legally responsible for any remarks, information or other Content posted or made available on its Site by any User or third party, even if such information or Content is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District is not responsible for and attempts to, but does not always monitor or censor Content for accuracy or reliability. However, Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any information or Content posted or made available on its Site by its users or any third party if ordered to do so by a court or if Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District considers such information or Content to be in violation of its Use Agreement or posted rules or policies, including information or Content We consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, illegal, overly disparaging or deprecating of Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District or other users or otherwise objectionable.
12. The Site contains trademarks and other material furnished by Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District, its licensors, and other users. You should assume that everything You see or read in publicly viewable areas of the Site that was not furnished or received by You (such as images, photographs, illustrations, text and other materials) ("Site Content") is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. You may not sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the Site Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without prior written consent of Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District or the rights holder. You may not use the Site Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose except your own personal viewing.
13. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate access, and/or remove content at its discretion, including, without limitation, if Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District believes that a User's conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District and its affiliates.
14. You agree NOT to do any of the following while using the Site:
Violate any applicable law or regulation; Post or transmit any Content that You do not have the right to post or transmit under any law, contractual duty or fiduciary relationship; Post or transmit any Content that infringes a third party's intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy; Post or transmit any Content that is unlawful, untrue, fraudulent, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, tortuous, threatening, unlawfully pornographic, harmful (including but not limited to viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs), overly disparaging or deprecating of Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District or other users or otherwise objectionable;
Access, tamper with or use non-public or non-authorized areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution; Tamper with postings of other users; Solicit or gather any user's information available from the Site, such as other users' names and email addresses, for any commercial or business purposes or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail", "spam" or "chain letters; Do anything which would create or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden or load on the Site; Frame or link to the Site except as permitted in writing by Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District; Violations of this User Agreement will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
15. Pursuant to 17 United States Code 512(c)(2) (Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998), Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District's designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on our Site is: firstname.lastname@example.org To file a notice of infringement with us, one needs to fulfill the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. The text of this statute can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office web site, http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/. SEE Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District Trademark Statement below. [ Upon notice, Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District will remove all items that are noted by communication [ communication should include the URL and item name or description for prompt removal ].
16. .Bockyn LLC and/or Washington Park District may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.